Hit the nail on tbe head today

So my wife sends me and my son to run by rhis lady’s home inbetween jobs to give her an estimate on work. After meeting with the homeowner and going over what all she wants done, I give her an estimate of $1950 and she says: “you musta been reading my mind because I was thinking $2000.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: How’s that for hitting the sweet spot?!?! But we had to move our schedule around because she insisted on being done this week and we were already out of spots. We had to give up one whole day of washing this week so we could drop the new trailer off on Thursday to have it wrapped.

Jeez what all are y’all doing for her?

when u get done show us pictures of a $1,950 job IT must be a big one… my biggest is $1,000 so far and took 7 hrs… that has to be a 2 day job
I got a $900 job tomorrow id say 5 -6 hours

Lots of stuff from brick washing, dryvit, wood columns that are 20 feet tall, two decks, railing, a two-story spiral staircase, three chimneys, a lot of flat work from patios to pool surrounds. Just a long day’s worth of work. But I like these jobs with a variety of things to clean.

1 Like

This house turned out very nice yesterday considering how filthy it was. My wife shows up in the middle of the day and sells the lady a drive way wash for an extra $300 bringing the total to $2300. I swear she just has a manner about her to talk customers into cleaning. Not bad for 7 hours work…

1 Like

The home owner told us they’d hired many power washer over the years but none ever worked as hard as we did or did as good of a job. She asked for several cards, took pics of our trailer, and even had neighbors come over and asked about us saying they planned to hire us, too.

5 Likes