Hidden Gems Power Washing

I’ve been doing a series fir window cleaning called Hidden Gems, highlighting products or product lines that often get overlooked but hold great value.

If there was a similar series fir Power Washing, what would you include?

L.a.s totally awesome for gutters and barkeeper’s friend for rust, which I’m curious to try out

That’s tough… I agree with JHH though. Barkeeper’s Friend and Magic Erasers surprised me with their effectiveness and how often they come out and go to work for me.

Those aren’t really pressure washing specific though.

1 Like

Gator locks. Flexzilla hoses.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/gator-lock-garden-hose-coupling-b-mght-x-female-adapter

2 Likes

I’m curious to try a flexzilla hose but i think they look kinda goofy in green

You speak so highly of barkeeper’s that i bought some to try out :grin:

I don’t care if my trailer looks like a parade in San Francisco so long as the stuff works, is durable, efficient, and quick. Lol.

I’ve kinked the flexzilla hoses purposely to see if they really have no memory. Fill them once with water and they retake their shape. I keep a 75’ spare coiled in a 5 gallon bucket too. They coil tight and easier than the old red 3/4" contractor hoses I was using.

1 Like

@Jordie I have no clue why this slipped my mind … probably because I rarely need a ladder, but when I do it’s a step ladder or a ladder without the leveling feet. (My 32’ and 24’ have leveling feet I haven’t even put on yet because I use them so rarely.)

These monkeys on Amazon are $20ish and two of them can be used to steady an a-frame ladder. They come with 2 pegs you can stake into the ground and have fat rubber feet on the bottom for concrete.

I wish I had these when I was washing windows. The only downside is that two of them take up a decent amount of space and slide apart when stacked on top of each other.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking a minute, Rowdy. Really grateful for the input.:facepunch:

1 Like