Hi I'm Bill of Bill's Pressure Washing and Soft Washing

Hi: My name is Bill Raynal and my home and business is in Crossville, Tn… Last Fall after doing some power washing and cement cleaning I started a business. Purchased a 4000 psi Pressure Pro, 4 gpm, Honda gas engine, electric start, Cat pump, and belt drive. It was a package starter kit from Pressure Washers Direct. Two weeks ago I purchased a Soft Wash Gen.II twin pump system with a Titan reel from the Power Wash Store. At breakfast yesterday in a local cafe with permission I left a few business cards by the cash register. Today a hopefully new customer phoned and asked for an estimate. Life is good. Also have a couple of jobs next week. Tomorrow my 1500 Silverado will be loaded with equipment and chemicals.
Am anxious to tackle rust removal on cement. A nice up sell as has been stated on some posts. Those posting have been warm and shared a lot. Hope I can be of help as time moves on.
The Forum has been great and I read it daily. Lots of info. and help on chemicals, mixes, vendors, and equipment. Already made reservations for The Huge Convention in August.
Looking forward to a rewarding relationship with the PWRA et all. Thanks

4 Likes

Welcome Bill!

Thanks for the Welcome Jesse !

Welcome fellow Middle Tennessee Pressure Washer!

We are all kind here and are happy to help.

If you have any questions please do shoot me an email at owner@thepressureking.com

I’m happy to help! Best of luck!

Thanks for the welcome, Jesse. By the way last evening I quoted and won the house and small cement wash job. Waiting for an insurance quote - appears that I’ll be working for them(to pay for the premium) for a few weeks. Someone once said that you have to give before you can be prepared to receive. But to an insurance co.?? haha

welcome from nh bill,good luck and i hope you make a bunch of green!

Thanks Mark. It’s hard waiting to start Thursday. But I’m not wasting time; been contacting folks & passing out business cards.

i know what you mean i’m new to this myself, i’m going to price 3 jobs tomorrow and just thinking about not having to climb a ladder to wash windows makes the future look a lot better for my ageing joints for sure

Hi Bill, it’s been a Couple years now, how did your setup work for you? What have you been doing more of…roofs or concrete?