Here is the pressure washer that I built, and here's a video of me washing with it

I’ve had a few people ask me about my build, so it’s an aluminum skid from contractcleanersupplies, a ZWD4040 comet pump , and a LIFAN 15hp engine, along with an unloader, a psi gauge, and a safety valve.

Video of my new rig can be found on this house wash video, and on the apartment complex cleaning video.

I really enjoy the build, last 2 jobs I just loaded up my old Simpson 2.4gpm along with my new one, in case of a failure. I put the E3 spark plug on my new machine, it starts up much better now, usually on first pull every time. However I need to get the electrical part wired up for electric start, just haven’t done the research and figured out exactly what I need; it would be super nice to get that done.

Yeah, unfortunately I have been doing more drywall/construction style work lately due to the floods in louisiana, that’s just where the money is at currently - I average about 480/day working 10 hours a day, but it’s about to come to an end as I almost have this guy’s house done. Had to remove, hang, float, and paint. Learned a good bit, got lucky with my first job, the guy really doesn’t care how it looks, but I did my best. It ain’t beautiful, but, gotta start somewhere. Ideally, even though it’s frowned upon among power cleaners, I prefer having a fix-all style of business, as you can earn more money per person’s home you step into. I realize that bidding on commercial jobs that will ■■■■ me ultimately, however I am of the belief that if I can meet a person and give them my pitch, I have better chances over lots of the other guys.

I thought I uploaded it to my YouTube channel, but I’ll have to make a new video/photos of my machine. In the meantime, here is what it looks like

here’s a quick vid of me using my new machine to get some nasty black streaks off a large building. straight bleach and liquid ultra gain in a bucket, with half a box of 10 mule team.

1 Like

Tell me more about that E3 spark plug. We have two 15hp lifans and they both have starting issues…I did an exhaust valve adjustment on one and that helped but it can still take several hard pulls.