Here comes a total transformation

So we bought a new trailer today. We searched high and low for one this color and it was nearly impossible to find. I’m going to take advantage of the next three days of bad storms to move everything over to the new trailer. Going to be changing a bunch of stuff up now that we’ve got some time under our belt to figure out what will work best. No longer are the days of pulling from a 5 gl bucket either as I invested in a dedicated chem tank. Also finally moving the unloader off the pump. Oh and best of all, this trailer is gonna have a crapper in it lol
Will be taking it next week to have it wrapped with our name, logo, and services.

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

looks great

1 Like

Very nice! Do you have pics of how your trailer is setup now? Would be nice to see how/what you change in the new build.

1 Like

I didn’t take any pics of the trailer and already have most stuff removed out of it.

It’s driving me a tad insane trying to figure out the best layout for this new setup.

I came across this set up Casey has on YouTube. I like this layout. Pressure washing trailer setup - YouTube

Sweet… how much did u pay for the new trailer??also what is the size ?? 7x14??

Very nice. First and foremost you need to put barn doors on the back. If you are going after apartments or anything with tight quarters the ramp will be a hindrance.

These are from 8 or 10 years ago when I was using trailers

And an old box truck set up. I forgot I had so many briggs engines back then. Pre ethanol days lil

I really wanted barn doors but couldn’t find one in this color with them.

@Justin_Treu This is a 2017 7x14. It was quite the steal IMO. It has the thicker steel sheathing, everything is 16" OC, radial tires, some new type of water proof flooring that can supposedly stay submerged in water for very long periods without degrading. Brakes on both axles, the screwless panels. Acter rebates and paying with cash money, it was $4300. Basically we got a $1000 off. And he said that we got it at that price only because nobody wants a blue one

I’m considering hanging the hose reels from the ceiling. Any feedback?

Thanks for the videos! I need all the help and ideas I can get.
Sure wish I had already ordered my hot water skkd so it would be here for the layout process.

1 Like

Awesome.

One important tip to protect your investment: vent your chemicals to the outside of the trailer. Kevin Enderle, “the pump man”, has posted diagrams on several occasions in the PWC FB group.

Basically, the chlorine fumes are what causes 90% of the corrosion in PW rigs- not stray spills. You want to seal off the openings of your chem tanks, and run a vent line through the floor and to the rear of the trailer. The gas is heavier than air, so having a roof vent, while good for gasoline vapors, does little to nothing about the bleach fumes.

2 Likes

Thanks Alex. I had definitely planned on that.

1 Like

Yeah I am saving all money that I make on the side for a trailer just like that… …just need to get some business and make some money

Nice setup how long did it take you to build and learn what you needed to set your trailer up like that…

That was probably the 3rd or 4th trailer set up. Lot of trial and error and learning as i went.

Nice looking tandem axle trailer, plenty of room for advertising your business due to the surface area of the enclosed trailer

Thanks guys!

William, you’re knowledge, and willingness to share it here, is helping greatly as I setup this new trailer. And many of the other giys here, too. Much appreciated!

Can an unloader be mounted horizontally or even upside down, and still function correctly? I’m assuming yes.

Mount it anyway you want to. Works no matter what

I didn’t think it mattered considering it’s a spring operated mechanism. I’m just looking at my mounting options for this unloader block.