Help setting up boost pump for soft wash job on Monday

Hi guys thanks for reading. I have to wash walls on a 45 unit 3-storey apartment building starting Monday. Normally I use a hand pump sprayer by ladder to apply chemical and rinse off with garden hose…

However, I am jumping into the real 21st century and setting up soft wash system. My pump just arrived and I have to set it up. I am so excited to run my chemical into this pump out to a 3/8id hose and up my water fed pole to j rod sprayer tips…

My question is… what size pipe goes into this pump? It is Pump 90psi 5.0gpm RHG RO Boost Pump.

I have 100’ of 3/8id hose to use with this, but the outlet holes in the pump are too big.

Can anyone help me with what hose size to run from the pump to my distribution hose?

Thank you!

(sorry about the picture, my camera is on some funky setting I gotta change it…)

Need the specs of the pump and a picture of the inlet/outlet.

Northern Tools pumps go, but they get the job done (Northstar).

Thank you Steven. I actually forgot to order the inlet/outlet fittings and have them on order now.

This unit was ordered from J Racenstein.

I don’t think you’d have to order special fitting. A garden hose is 3/8"

My electric pump runs standard 1/2" in and out.

Have you ever tried down streaming?

I been too chicken to try and set up down streaming.

I do mostly window cleaning 70% of my business. Pressure washing is here and there. But no excuse, I just been too lazy to set up down streaming.

How about you?

How long does a 2 story home, 1,800 sq. Ft. Take you?

Window cleaning? 2 hours exterior.

Pressure washing.

I don’t know man, it depends on what they want p washed…

5 hours for all the walls?
plus time for the concrete grounds…

Downstreaming… 1:15-1:45