Help on painted garden wall

Hello all,

I have a job where I’m doing a bunch of things but shes inquiring about her painted garden wall.

I’m not quite sure how to go about cleaning the heavy moss areas off the brick. Was thinking running through with a turbo nozzle first to knock the heavy stuff off and then going back with a stronger house mix followed by a rinse.

Let me know your thoughts and thanks in advance!

One thing to keep in mind is extremely thorough rinsing once done. Definitely don’t wanna kill the shrubs. I’d probably do the same thing you mentioned.

Don’t do it

Why’s that? She’s aware the paint will chip off on the bricks. I’m just doing the clean so she can repaint.

There are enough headaches in life without adding more.

Well your full of useful information thanks.

I would hit it with house wash mix then let it sit before hitting it with a nozzle.

You’re welcome. Trying to save you troubles. If you don’t know how to clean it without posting pics and asking questions you don’t need to be doing it.

Not sure who’s shitting in your cereal. But this is a place where people come for help and advice. If you don’t have any don’t post seems simple to me. Now enjoy the rest of your day.

I gave you the best advice you could have received. If you don’t like it, don’t follow it. Rather presumptuous on your part to ask for advice on a no brainer then get upset when it is given to you. Also, no need for profanity. When in doubt, don’t do it.

1 Like

He is a troll everytime he posts

I don’t think he is a troll Fathom. He’s just probably young and doesn’t know any better. Give him some time and he will probably be ok.

That sounds fine. Knock off the heavy moss first and you’re going to probably need closer to a roof mix, maybe a couple of times, can just use pump up and then rinse well.

1 Like