Hello my name is Buzz

Hello my name is Buzz and I am an alcoholic with a zero degree tip.

Haven’t been cleaning very long but I’m pretty sure I can show you internet cowboys a trick or two.

Soft washing and bleach are old school. I want to show you all the light… the laser powered light sabre cleaning power of a zoro degree red tip.

Soft washing is just glorified “splashing” for people without a steady hand!

Water is in short supply these days. And petrol engines are bad for the planet because of emissions.

Join the revolution and use and electric water blaster. 5000psi at 3.5 litres per minute is much betterer for the planet that wasting gallons and gallons of fresh water!

Use less water! Save more dolphins! Peace out!

One cat on here named @Ikii says you can wash with pressure and not use water. He has far surpassed you.

http://www.allcarolinapw.com/what-is-power-wash/

In all fairness, the website is stolen content so maybe it’s not his idea after all lol

3 Likes

Got to save bikini bottom

1 Like

Well i guess @BuzzLightyear that you dont use any electricity in your home, you walk everyday, you plant your ow veggies and shower once a week to save the planet, good for you!

2 Likes

i live in a caravan and my electricity is stolen from my neighbours house via a hidden extension cable. So I don’t use my own electricity… because I love and want to save the dolphins.

My $99 electric pressure washer is really lightweight so I can actually carry it in a backpack. If the job isn’t too far away I sometimes roller skate to my houses

What do you do to help save our planet buddy?

1 Like

Why do you want to save the dolphins?

1 Like

Glad you asked man. Dolphins are my spirit animal.

Who wouldn’t want to save the dolphins?!!

I have them in my logo. And sometimes, when I have cleaned a drive way with my zoro degree tip I will draw a little dolphin in the concrete. It’s like my signature

Also dolphins are REALLY allergic to bleach. So I can’t use bleach in case any goes in the water and a dolphin drinks it.

We have to take care of our animal friends.

Where are you from Fernando

1 Like

OMG that’s amazing. I try to not use much water because there is not much water left. I am the most environmentally conscious person I know.

I once removed lumps of spilled concrete by shooting at them. I guess that’s using “pressure not water” ??

Save the water, save the dolphins man

Brother, alcohol ain’t your only problem. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I’m afraid you’ve dropped too many hits of acid, maybe at the same time. I met a chick at a Dead show once who told me that she dropped 38 hits of acid last night and barely got off. Has that ever happened to you?

I swear to the gods (and dolphins) that I have entirely too much fun on this site sometimes!

1 Like

Please be kind. Austin (aka @BuzzLightyear ) came to our house 10 years as an exchange student and was and is an awesome young man. Austin will freely admit that he had taken liberties with nasal sprays and an occasional stool softner, but no acid. I remember my wife and I taking him to Sea World and his excitement over the dolphins. When he went back home he promised to make saving dolphins his mission. His legal guardian @Chris has set up a trust fund to help him meet his meager needs so he can concentrate on his life work.

3 Likes

I apologize to you Buzz. I can be so insensitive sometimes.

There are special people, and then there are “special people,”** I have extensive knowledge of LSD and her relatives psilocybin, mescaline, and peyote. As a former stoner, I can tell you unequivocally that, and this may come as a surprise to you, people with substance problems lie. Like using someone else’s pictures to describe their work, or stealing power from the next door neighbor. So here’s the shocker: that little ■■■■■■■ is probably dosed right now.

So maybe his guardian @Chris and you need to get together and get this poor lost soul some help. He sure needs it!

Sorry lol… who’s the little bastard? Me, or the dolphins.

Never taken psychedelics so I don’t know where all this acid chat came from.

It’s ok. Mr Sparkles is new hear and can be a little unkind at times due to previous drug issues. Are you still getting the special mushrooms we have been sending you? Remember, only one a day to help with the belly aches.

I think Mr Sparkles might be a bit hungry. He bites the bait almost as fast as I can lay it!

1 Like

Oh man… its getting weird in here.

4 Likes

I’m just trying to earn my 10% of the trust fund

2 Likes