Headphones/Bluetooth

What do you use for headphones or bluetooth?

I used to use LG Tones for a while, and sometimes still do. But I generally forget to charge the batter, and since they take a micro USB and I’m an Apple guy, a charger is not always close by.

So I switched over to Apple ear buds. I really liked these, with the exception that sometimes they would fall out of your year while working, especially if something pulled on the cord, like landscaping or the pressure washing wand.

I was at Sam’s Club and they had a pair of Bose headphones on sale for $79 bucks. These are great. They stay in your ear better then the Apple ear buds. There is also a clip that will clip onto your shirt to keep movement from ripping the bud out of the ear. I typically only wear one earbud, so this is perfect. Not to mention the sound quality is much better then the Apple earbuds.

I use Apple earbuds.
I wouldn’t mind trying those!

1 Like

@EcoClean how do you sound to others when talking to them? I too have been using the apple earbuds but am willing to change

You tell me… I’ve been using the Bose earbuds while talking to you. Lol

1 Like

Oh man those look nice. I really like the apple ones ( except the constant falling out of my ear ) - Micah I see those have the button contols on them. Are they fully compatible wit your phone? Will it pause, answer a call etc?

Yes - they’re Made for iPhone and function just like the apple earbuds.

Lol it’s enough to know I couldn’t tell you were using them so that’s good!