Has anyone used fivver?

Starting my buisness officially jan…I’m working on building a trailer and gathering everything I need …
I need to start getting buisness cards and shirts but need a logo first I have zero computer or artistic ability…was wondering if anyone has had success with fivver ? Or possibly anouther option

I use for a lot of things. Here’s one I used for my logo. Think I ended up spending about $15 after a few revisions… Also for another $10 or so, get it done in vector graphic mode also in addition to a jpeg. Vector graphic better for printing, embroidery and where you need higher quality image. Here’s link to the best one I found - quick response and fluent English
https://uk.fiverr.com/fiverdesigns

Thank you @Racer I checked out your website looks really good and I like the logo 25 bucks well spent…gives a new guy like me something to strive for ! I’m in the charleston sc area

We have had great success with fiverr on multiple flyers. Establish a good working relationship with one of there artist and he will work hard for you.

1 Like

Always check that you have paid for “commercial use lisence” of anything designed on fivvr.

Some gigs make it clear, it’s listed as a gig extra for many business related things.

If there isn’t any mention of commercial use you need to ask otherwise you could be in bother one day as you don’t own the copyright

I’ve used Fiverr for every logo for all my businesses. I made my door hangers on vistaprint and they’re working pretty well. Well enough to keep me busy for now.

Spent less that $100 for all of it.

@squidskc I like those flyers they look good I’m glad they are working for you …I’m definitely going to trying fivver when I’m ready !!

Yes. I used it to get a professional voice recording for my answering machine on my cell phone. I think I paid $20 to get it done. Worked out great. I would recommend it.