Gutters cleaned out?

Did not run into it yet but how would you price for gutters to be cleaned out…if they have a protected guard over them and if they dont (just an open gutter). The going rate. Thanks

1 Like

Great question.

I would also consider if it was a stand alone gutter job and just how dirty they were. If I have done other work and they aren’t too bad I’d probably be in the .50 per linear foot range. If it was a call out to do just the gutters and they were bad, as in plants growing from them then I’d probably be around $1.00 per linear foot. That’s for single story with no guards.

I imagine some are going to say I’m priced way off but that’s where I’m at.

You might check @ “Cleaning, Maintenance and Repair Costs - Homewyse” for more detailed breakdown.

Hope this helped,

Thanks bud.

I have always used a base price system. Ex. 75-150 dollar minimum one story. Your minimum is your business and your market. It is very easy for the customer to understand and you can then raise or lower your price based on difficulty and ease of the current job. From my experience the guards can vary greatly and cause a huge time sink, 50% increase is common with these type of jobs.

Some guards have to be unscrewed every few feet in order to clean. Take your time and make a profitable decision. Good luck