Google ad words?

Do any of you use Google ad words? If so, how’s your experience been? Thinking about setting up a $5 per day marketing campaign with them to see how it goes.

It probably won’t go anywhere. $5 wont even buy one click. I would start with at least $50/ day budget.

I don’t know if I can allot $30,000 a year in marketing for a solo operation.

We alloted $200 a month and it was very well worth the money spent. Give it a shot!

1 Like

Depends on your town and how much competition. $5 might go a long way. Be smart of on setting up your kw’s and ads. Also, don’t forget Bing. They still have 30% + of search market and those buyers, (many are older) tend to be more serious and much less competition than Google, hence clicks are cheaper. It takes months to refine an adwords campaign. Start with a $1 bid and see what you get clicks on. Then you can adjust your bids. Do some reading on it before you start. will save yourself a lot of money.

Make sure you have your settings to show your ads only in the area you work in.
Not much sense people clicking on your ads in areas not worked in, this is one I
see all the time. People working locally only, advertising globally wasting money!