Florida Residential Pressure Cleaning

Hey all!

I’ve only been in the Pressure Washing business since June, 2016. We started it after I resigned my position as a sales executive. We are located in SW Florida, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for advertising in this market. The area consists of mostly older residents, snow birds (living here during the winter months), retired folks and then middle class working people. I have had 4 marketing campaigns with only 1 of them showing god return. Direct Mail postcards from VistaPrint seem to be the most cost effective way to reach the most people. I wanted to know if Newspaper ads are still viable in our new age of digital high speed access to information. The website is still in the making. Door to door sales has proved to be worthless. And flyers have done nothing for us.

Also, any suggestions on putting “flat rate” pricing on our marketing materials?

Thanks!

Greyson
Diamond Dog Pressure Cleaning

First thing I did was purchase a website. Make sure you have a decent platform, I use wordpress. Its easy for me to add blogs/seo work on my own. Focus keywords are important. After you have it, make sure to go to all of the major search engines and sign up

A logo that isn’t free from vistaprint… Those look generic, because they are generic.

Business cards. I bought 200 regular, and 1000 magnets that are more for marketing purposes as they will stick to the outside of a mailbox.

Door hangers and yard signs. Keep them simple, nobody cares about your company name. They want to know what you’re going to do for them, how much its going to cost, and how to get in touch with you.

Hi Grayson. Please let me know if I can help.

I got on this site to see about a sealant for my driveway, but I run a printing and marketing company. I can steer you in the right direction, and get you far better quality and price than Vista Print.

Thanks!