Feeling dumb

Hey @Innocentbystander, so you can’t down stream sh that you have mixed for a house wash and expect it to work like straight sh on concrete. I thought I was just a tad smarter. Picked up the wrong pail. So, I forgot and was embarrassed to tell you. Enough time has passed for me to just laugh at me being dumb…thanks again. Stay cool this week, we are working in Brunswick County. So maybe more Fishing than spraying…

1 Like

Be safe. I’m working in Shallotte all week. Leaving about 3 am tomorrow.

I’ve always said that late summer is the best time to fish, for bottom feeders. But don’t get me started. That’s for another forum. lol

There you go. Relaxed. Chilled. Glass of cheerwine and throwing zingers. I love it. If you don’t have cheerwine where you live you should move or send me an address and I’ll send you some.

1 Like

@Innocentbystander Damn it, why do you have to catch me when I’m drinking? lol I only answered with what I did because he didn’t need the crucial advice!

You still need cheerwine

I have it. It’s called vodka. lol

Oh no I always need advice…just thought we would discuss the finer things in life like flounder, drum, trout and unfortunately a little work. You remember Dunwell, he is still Chief in Shallotte.

1 Like
2 Likes

If I set as alarm off I guess I’ll see Paul lol

Cheerwine use to not be sold thru our Coke rep out of Raleigh. It was a treat when I was a wee little fella. We would always stop in Siler City and get one on the way to the cow sale on Fridays. Hey Page if you are free around lunch tomorrow or Wednesday I will buy. I owe you that!

Maybe all he does is work

Cardinal pointe apartments. Me and one guy are doing 22 buildings and all the walks and curbs. Everyone else is doing apartments in Cary. I’ll be there from 7 to 7 each day.

And I thought I was busy with four tomorrow. Alright maybe I could bring y’all a Cheerwine and moon pie

1 Like

I used to spend quite a bit of time flounder fishing out of a kayak around all the bridges, tunnels, and concrete ships in the tidewater area when I was in the Navy. Man do I miss that…

I use to fish with a guy who always fished the ghost ships or grave yard up there. Always telling about big stripers he caught. Red drum too. Going to try for a few of those flat fish tomorrow myself if I get done in time.

I did some striper fishing and red drum. I entered a striper tournament out there with a buddy who was always in it. Of all the ships, 2 striper got caught that day, both embarrassingly small. The boat that caught the least embarrassing of the two went home with some obscene amount of money. I’ve resented striper ever since.

That’s how it goes in a tournament. I have fished a couple myself. Not worth the stress it places on folks, rather just go fish. Takes the fun away unless you like that kind of thing.

1 Like

Norfolk? I was in the Air Force at Langley (Hampton), and lived in Newport News for a bit while there.

Norfolk and Virginia beach