Drawing detergent with soap tip but not with second story round tip

Downstream is working with soap tip, but not drawing with second story tip? What may the issue be? Thanks.
4gpm4200psi machine.

What is a second story tip? Use a 0040 tip and you will be fine

3 Likes

This just happened to me last weekend …had anouther injector on me so no big deal …when I went to rebuild the one that wasn’t working found that the spring inside was wedged side ways somehow …open it up clean it and you should be good to go

Can you link to one for me. I’ll take it into the local shop or order it online. Thanks.

Just make one

A male quick connect with a female screw thread

Some teflon tape

A male threaded hose tail

3 Likes

sweet. Is that just hose barb? wow. Outstanding. I’ve never considered going outside of the proverbial box. that opens up a ton of opportunities. Thanks. I’ll give that a shot tomorrow.

1 Like

Yup :slight_smile:

Meg nozzles are a pain to find near me.

Buzz send me your address and I’ll hook you up with some nozzles

1 Like

And pops left today going to Zimbabwe for 6 months, on crutches. Hard headed.

Not bad for a guy from an island founded by criminals…Wait, that’s Australia! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice improv, for real!

Choice!

Can you send me one of the J Rod(?) things that holds 4 nozzles too. Hi soap, fan soap, hi rinse, fan rinse.

I’ll gladly pay for it and postage and some beers for your effort. No US suppliers will put one in an envelope and post to lil ol NZ :sob:

New Zealand is the land of “number 8 wire”

Google it for a bettter explanation but basically number size wire has been used since white people arrived here to divided the crazy mountainous terrain into farmable sheep paddocks.

Number 8 mentality is the Kiwi way of making things work despite not having the proper stuff

1 Like

Goodies will be sent.

3 Likes

Cool tidbit! The only other Kiwi I know is a guy who has a gelato shop near me. Next time I go in there I’m gonna blow his mind with that. He’s very proud of New Zealand. The place is named Kiwi Gelato and he’s got a little “What is a Kiwi?” info board up, with pictures of the fruit, the bird, and himself.

Sorry to take this thread off-topic…I was just really impressed with the ingenuity!

Back to the subject! :kiwi_fruit:

1 Like

Ask him for a scoop of Kiwi-fruit gelato

Served in a Paul shell

With a topping of sheep dip and # 8 wire.

And when he says " um I can’t do that… dobyoubwant somethingnelse"

The correct response is

"Yeah…Nah… yeah Okay gimme a vanilla Tip Top with a Flake please Bro

Ok, I’ll do that, but first I have to have your word that I won’t be saying, insinuating, hinting at, etc, anything profane, disrespectful, offensive, vulgar, or just plain mean.

(“sheep dip” has me a little concerned)

And he does serve Kiwi fruit Gelato…that stuff is hands-down THE BEST

2 Likes

Sheep dip. It’s what you dunk a sheep in before summer.

I made it up for gelato. But people put monkey blood on their ice cream so I think he’ll get it

Nothing offensive I promise. Scouts honour!

Atlas I wouldn’t trust an Aussie wannabe. I smell a set up

1 Like

He spells honor with a “u”. You can’t trust him

1 Like

@BuzzLightyear & @Innocentbystander you guys are hilarious!

1 Like