Don't wash your bucket in the fountain

I figured the sh would be fine but forgot about the elemonator when i rinsed out my bucket in their fountain.
Foolish thing to do, I know.

There’s an extra charge to clean a fountain like that.

1 Like

This is the company you do not want to show up to clean your house.

5 Likes

I came to pressure washing from pool cleaning, when we mixed calcium to add to the pools we rinsed the buckets in the pool.
Simple job technique crossover. No need to insult our company for that.

I shared this mishap for future people to consider repercussions to their technical actions.

Please consider what you’re about to say before you do.
#nothinggoodtosay

1 Like

http://i.imgur.com/UB1eV.gif

3 Likes

This was not technical actions mishap. You washed out a bucket of chemicals in some one else’s fountain. That didn’t happen by accident or by tripping and dropping the bucket in the fountain. Like I said, this isn’t a company I would want working at my house. I didn’t insult your company for a simple job technique crossover. I didn’t insult your company period. I just made the comment that it was a company you do not want to show up to clean your house. Maybe if you want chems in your fountain you are the go to company to call.

3 Likes

Ok, thank you.

dat’s funny

1 Like

I’ve only been back in the u.s. for about seven years, still polishing my English.

Sorry

Your English is fine, we were laughing because the guy you said that to is known for frequently delivering blunt remarks.

Yea @Tim4 why are you laughing at that blunt guy with the awesome shirt collection

Gotcha :+1: