Does anyone use a foamer

I was wondering what a good one was I have got several calls last week and this week about two storehouse’s and some people say foam is the way to go I have never done a 2 story house so I was wondering if I should stick with the black tip or invest in a foamer

Foam ((?)) Where is this industry headed ? Lemons ? Foam ? Cherries ? Dragons ? Do you guys not see through this gimmicky stuff ?

Hears my thing I’d rather use the black tip and some bleach let it sit spray it off??? What about those pink and blue nozzles??? And would you mix water with 8.5℅ bleach I know you would add dawn or something

You don’t need a foamer for a two story house. All you need is REACH. Your house wash mix will be fine. If you can’t reach the highest points with your softwash tips, get a couple of extension wands that you can quick-connect on and off when you need added reach.

Please note: You DON’T need an extension pole…(Call Bob and he’all explain why)…all you need is a couple of wands, which are dirt cheap and very useful.

Sorry for the edit, I didn’t read your post carefully enough. You really NEED a set of softwash tips and some Elemonator from Bob. Dawn is for homeowners, not professionals. (And getting paid for powerwashing does not make you a professional…doing the job right with professional supplies and equipment will set you apart from the hacks, make your job easier and more enjoyable, and make your customers happy!)

Another great investment is one of the shooter tips @GuyB sells. I can easily clean 45’ plus with that tip!

1 Like

I have a 73 in Lance and I don’t think I’m going to have a problem getting cleaner up high I just was wondering so you think soft water tips would be good???

Yes, but not the ones that came with the pressure washer, if you have the ones from Bob you’re good to go.

You got a number for Bob???

re: Masterblaster57-- Always remember this " “Clean is Clean”… The old fashion way or the new gimmicky way.Doesn’t matter. I just save more money .

Because you use Elemonator doesn’t make you a professional. Remember all you new guys that this is just an “OPINION” of another pressure washing guy.Go out there and form your own opinions . Don’t get sold. Words are just words.

2 Likes

Here you go:

http://www.pressuretek.com/index.html

Just call the number on the site, leave a message, and he’ll call back shortly…Never lets you down!

You have stated that the house doesn’t have to be clean to get paid. Stains are not your problem. Don’t spend to much time trying to detail it. If you were to try professional chemicals instead of just throwing bleach at the house your results would be better, house would be cleaner and you may increase your business. I don’t know how you survive by just cleaning one house a week.

Never stated that… and I do more than houses did a tortilla factory funeral homes and stuff like that so I would say I’m doing pretty well I don’t have any competition and the ones I do can’t compare to my work I don’t use bleach normally but this is bad and I’m open for suggestions to make it brush free

That was in response to thinktoomuch, not to you.

My bad

1 Like

This is what i’m talking about.This guy is better off learning my system than the system he’s using now. Learn the basics and then tinker with the additives these other guys promote here. The basics are water and bleach and long range applicator tips. Then learn how to not screw up and end up in court. That’s 1/2 the battle right there. But when you’re washing cinder block coastal homes like some of the guys here…it’s hard to screw something like that up…

I have never seen a cinder block home at the coast. But then again I don’t live near the coast. Guys please ignore this guy. His sole purpose is to screw with you. Not sure why he takes pleasure in that.

2 Likes

Remember all new guys starting out. When you see a stain on a house’s siding or anywhere else on the house. Something has caused that stain. The stain could be 35 ft in the air and on a hill. If you want to carry around a 40ft. ladder and polish the house, good luck with your profit margins. I tell the customer the problem needs to be fixed and then we can re-wash the house next year and remove the stain.(after they fix the “problem”) I explain to them what is causing the problem. I know all this because of my experience.If they want to pay extra —yea I have no problem fixing the problem that caused the stain, then re -washing that area or cleaning it by hand with the proper chemical or cleaner… It won’t be wrapped up in the house washing cost. Someone is learning something from this by reading it … Some of you guys are so stuck in your ways , you don’t know anything else. Having these new guys detail houses up for a house washing cost is leading them down the wrong road.

Coming from the guy that washes one house a week with only bleach and water calling others stuck in their ways. I can help you get those stains up high clean. It is not hard. you don’t need a 40’ ladder. You just have to be open to learning and using professional chemicals. Bleach is not a cleaner. It only kills mildew. You have potential to learn how to wash correctly and increase your volume if you listen to those that do this for a living.

redundant… You don’t even wash full time, you do this part time and a fire fighter full time,. How can you give me advice ?

Why do you make up stuff like that? And you wonder why everyone is private messaging and laughing about you. I left the fire department in 2006 because I couldn’t do both anymore. I have an office in NC and one in FL to handle everything South of GA.