Does anybody have any thoughts about gutter vacuums?

I’ve been looking into getting a SkyVac gutter cleaning machine. Also RHG products makes a cool looking machine. I bought a gutter ball and have not been too impressed with it. ( It sure looked impressive on youtube though!) Lately I’ve gotten several jobs cleaning gutters and didn’t mind the work. I just don’t like ladders much and anything that might work as good as good old fashioned hand scooping would interest me. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

You might have more success asking/searching this question on the Window Cleaning Resource | Community forum (aka wcr). I’ve seen some talk about gutter vacuums over there.

Thanks Alex!! Will do

I use my 10gpm Zero tip on a looped extension pole with water and rinse the outsides and rove debris. $3.50 per foot. 12 step ladders are not so bad either

Hey Mike!!
Thanks for the information. I don’t think I’ve been asking enough. Think I’ll stick with your prices from now on I’m not sure what you mean by a looped pole. Are you using a 10gpm tip on a 5.5 gpm machine? I’m running a 5.5gpm and a 8.5gpm. I was really interested in the SkyVac until I found out the cost (Yikes!!!) I’d have to do a whole lot of gutters at your prices to justify the cost.