Did my first house wash today

Did my first house wash today and man it couldn’t have been any taller! Lots of mold and mildew on the chimney stack but after some chemicals taking its toll and a rinse it came out like new!

Amazing how effortless it is for these areas to come clean once you have the right tools for the job.

2 Likes

Looks great…Keep up the good work!

What did you use to reach the high to reach areas??

With a 4gpm or higher machine you can easily hit the top of that with a 0040 tip.

1 Like

Just realized I posted two photos of the before product will share the after later today. I used a 2nd story soap and rinse tip. Not sure what the number is though but Justen is correct I have a 4gpm machine that covered the whole area with those tips.

Went by this evening after everything had dried and it turned out great. Now if only I could get the neighbors house to connect the sidewalks.

nly r

Nice job! And man that house is tall as mess!

Good job! If it were me though, I would have continued the sidewalk over to the next drive. I understand you were thinking that would nudge that home owner to hire you to do their portion but over all, it would have made your current customers home look better. That’s just me though…

1 Like

Good job,Scott finished product looks great! You are absolutely correct,
proper tools and cleaners make these jobs a breeze. Best of luck.

If you don’t mind me asking what kinda price did you get for washing the house and sidewalk??

What wash mix r u using. Trying to find a safe and practical wash mix to go with thanks

Here is a typical house wash mix cheat sheet.

1 Like