Deer Season is upon us post your harvest!

Our PressureWashing season is over and a good way to celebrate a good year was with deer season starting. This past weekend was opening weekend for rifles here in Missouri.

How did everyone fare?

2 Likes

My 6 pointer from this past weekend Saturday evening just after 5pm. You can see him on the ground after the shot was taken he was a mofo to drag out that was not fun!.

3 Likes

This was my weekend

5 Likes

shot a fat doe 10 minutes into opening day of bow. only been out a few times since but havent dropped any big boys yet. Gun opens up on saturday so hopefully that changes!

Nice looking buck! Ive never hunted coyotes looks to much like a dog for me haha. Do you just want the pelts from the coyote?

1 Like

@AquaTeamPowerWash thanks… U got u a nice one as well… I was deer hunting and he came out after a deer so I feed him some lead…they are killing to many deer.

1 Like

The only game in my sight are these at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, visiting with the wife for our anniversary :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Shoot em shoot em

1 Like

Haha exactly! This is my excuse too.

I’ve hunted ever day for a few weeks now. Stuck the biggest deer of my life 11 days ago. Tracked it for a very long ways and never did find it. Made me sick!
Opening day of gun is Saturday and me and my youngest son will be out hunting our other farm. Two monsters running on it too. Hopefully, I can post pics of one of our kills then. Good luck guys and congrats to those of you that have already scored.

Be careful the animals at Disney will eat you.

I have not hunted much this year…just can’t seem to get there.

(Sorry, wrong deer pic…have to get the right one.)

Our general firearm season comes in saturday… CANT WAIT TO HEAR THEM DOGS SCREAMING.

This is the first year since i can remember i have been in the woods for bow season. Normally have 12-15 days in woods by now.

Goos luck to all, and congrats to all who have had success.

Hey welcome back hope business is going well havent see you here in a few.

Thank ya sir!

Going to try scull mount any one done one could use some tips

2 Likes

Had to cull this one

2 Likes

Nice looking buck! Never done the European style mount get on Pintrest there is walk through for almost anything out there haha.

Was our opening day for firearms… no male deer, but thankful, grateful , and happy to be in the woods.