Daily or Weekly maintenance

I try and wash my equipment and hoses down at least once a week. I make sure i’m washing the quick disconnects to try and keep a lot of dirt from collect on them. Is this a good idea?

I’ve been trying to lubricate the injectors daily to keep them from sticking.
I also have thought about lubricating the quick disconnects but i’m afraid that this would collect more dirt.

other than your responses for above questions, Is there anything that not listed that i can do to help make my equipment last longer?

Lubricating injectors make them stick. Gets the oring sticky and ball sticks to it

Ok, good to know. just let them go till they wear out?

Put the injector hose in a bucket of fresh water after your job and run for a couple of minutes. This washes the SH out of the injector and the hoses.

I always know when I forgot to do this because the nxt day I start pumping water and it sprays black! From all the rubber it corroded off the inside of my hoses!

Whenever i get your package mailed that will be a thing of the past for you. Spent the morning making reel stackers until bottle of gas ran dry on welder and decided to call it quits. Came home and wife was painting the kitchen. I’m hiding in the office watching Captain Blood and trying to be real quite and avoid work.