Cold weather

I know it’s cold out but I got to eat,what kind of jobs do you do during the cold months here in South Carolina can be pretty warm sometimes

I hear the blizzards in the south are horrendous… I suggest you hibernate until at least March. You don’t need food if your hibernating… Lol

Certainly gutter clean outs and window cleaning. The holiday season is good for our window cleaning business as a lot of folks like to get everything cleaned up before guest and parties. However, we still are washing roofs and some left over houses. My garage is heated so everything stays good during the freezing temps at night, and right about now the weather is mid 40’s.

Move to Texas. But not Dallas. I don’t need any more competition.

1 Like

I found a place called Hammerspace here in KC. When these town homes are wrapped up I’ll be in a treestand as much as possible until Jan 15th and then I’m going to hang out at Hammerspace and use their metal shop and wood shop until they kick me out.

1 Like

Visited Texas a lot for my job. Went threw Dallas at least 100 times a year. I miss Soul Mans BBQ.

As long as.above freezing you can do anything you can sell. Gutter cleaning picked up this fall for us.