Chevy 3500 Flatbed setup

Here is a short video of our chevy 3500 flatbed setup.
1- 8GPM 3000 psi pump with Honda
1- 8GPM 3500 psi pump with Subaru
1- bleach booster with Honda
1- 200’ 3/8 hose reel
1- 250 3/8 hose reel
1- 200’ 3/4 garden hose reel
1- 200’ 1/2 roof hose
275 gallon water tank
100 gallon soap tank
1- 200’ window cleaning hose
1 DI tank
We use this truck for commercial and residential.

2 Likes

SON that is a set up, you have that rig all together. Good Job

Thanks
It’s only taken 2 years to get it there

Looks great Jason. How do you haul your straight SH and then mix it down into a roof batch or house batch? I’m using 15 gallon containers of the 12.5 and then those siphon pumps but they don’t last long enough for my taste.

The 100 gallon soap tank we mix 50/50 and use it for roof and house wash
We use snotmade for surfactant

50/50 mix is playing with fire for house washes. As long as you wet everything down before and after you should be fine but I still go lighter. Easier on the lungs too.

Kevin

We have over 300 houses this year and have had 1 problem and I think it had more to do with watering the plant when it was a 100 degrees

50 50 is fine for downstreaming.

1 Like

50/50 is strong even with downstreaming. It 100% works faster, but there is def more risk involved. I have always been at 70/30 with great results. Sometimes takes 1 more min for an extra coat, but the from a health perspective alone it’s key. We all have our own angles.

Kevin

All this talk about what’s in the bucket is only relevant if we know and compare exact draw rates. At the end of the day, the guy in the field just needs to know what works for his equipment on his houses…if you have to increase rinse pressure than the mix is too weak, if it works instantly its too strong. We mix 75%sh/25% water in our bucket for bad houses, and with our trucks I know we can have issues sometimes if we go too much weaker than that. Maybe our injectors don’t draw as well but my philosophy is I’d rather be strong that have to re-soap stuff or scrub a bunch. Labor is more expensive than sh.

5 Likes