Chemical Tank Plumbing Help

I am looking for some feedback on how you guys are plumbing your chemical tanks.
I have a 25 gallon tank I store SH in, it has a outlet on the bottom for a garden hose. So I just put a plastic adapter on there to a ball valve and fill my mix bucket from that.
The problem is about once a year the plastic valve breaks and I start leaking SH.
I am looking into plumbing it with something different. I bought a bunch of Polypropylene camlocks today and was going to use those but just read the SH eats those as well.
Should I use PVC to a Chemical resistant ball valve?
Or just cap it and pump out what I need every time I mix?
What works for you?
Thanks
Joe

We don’t have any holes in any of our tanks (except water) other than in the top. Here is a picture of our plumbing.

Nice. Thanks for the feedback. I guess all of those lines run to the same pump that transfers everything between the tanks? Do you also use the pump to mix?
What do you use each tank for? I would assume one for bleach, one for roof mix, how about the third?
Would you mind letting me know where you sourced the tanks from? I bought the three I have local but all my supplier has are round tanks and I am trying to find the vertical ones like you have.
Thanks for taking the time to help.
Joe

Each tank has a pickup and delivery pipe. The tanks on each end are pure bleach and the middle tank is our mix tank. Behind those three tanks is a 350 gallon water tank which is also plumbed into the system. The little white pump on the front right is a 1/2" air pump that is powered by a 150 psi, 30 gallon tank, air compressor in the back of our truck. It delivers up to 17 gpm at 90 psi and will shoot about 35’+ straight up. If you want more info send me an email at romiller71@gmail.com and give me your phone number and I’ll call you.
Robbie

Thanks Robbie. i appreciate the help. I may reach out to you with a couple more questions. I am going to refit my trailer as soon as things calm down.
Thanks again
Joe