Chem injector

Works like a charm…3yrs and counting

Just received my DS injector, and wondered how I was to deal with that. I did the same thing for my Water Fed Pole on my window cleaning setup to stop to flow of expensive deionized H2O

but I like the smaller, less obtrusive valve that you employ. NICE JOB!

Good looking.
I decided to go with plastic because if the corrosion

Get yourself a 3-way poly valve from pressuretek. That way you can switch to clean water from the buffer tank and rinse the injector fully each time you turn off the soap.

Then if you’re really savvy, and are the type who likes to complicate things, you can install a bypass for the injector and get that .2 gpm of extra flow, lol.

3 Likes

My new trailer will have that 3 way valve

Here is i am working on

Have tested and works…now i am just adding connectors

https://plus.google.com/+ELADIOGERMANJAIMEESPINOZA

Remote curcuit tested and operatinal

Just need mire time to test it on the next job

Wrong thread…stay focus
What we looking at?

Will, sometimes your googling skills are on the verge of creepy stalker status…

1 Like

I got my 12 year old to show me how to see if pics are stolen lol. I’m old but I can learn new tricks. Unlike the thief guy, I’m literate also :slight_smile:

I got it now, was wondering if someone skipped his meds
He thinks thats me.
Lol…

It is you. Stolen web content, pics and all.

Have you heard of the Uni-Valve? It installs in the line inside the pole and all you do is give the hose a tug at the bottom off the pole to turn it on and off. It’s awesome!

Nope, just googled it…
Still not sure its usage

That DOES sound amazing. Pull on/pull off. I will seek that out, and thanks. If you know where it can be sourced, I’d appreciate that link @KNBExteriors.

Here ya go. It’s $90 but it’s worth every penny. It performs flawlessly.

https://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/exceed-uni-valve-7196.html

@KNBExteriors, that sucker is a little beauty, but seriously, $90? However, it IS on my wish list for when I get a little mad $$$.

1 Like