Ccw holders amd what do u carry?

Gonna get the ccw withing the next month or 2. Just wondering what those of you that coceal carry use? Holster, firearm, and what you use if you keep them locked up in vehicle. Tons of options just seeing what yall use!

I carry a bersa 45 ultra compact

Depends on what I am doing that day. Everything from a Kimber Ultra Carry to a Ruger LCP…it just depends. Regardless of which one it is…there is always one on me.:grin:

M&P bodyguard. It’s the only gun I’ve found that isn’t huge, but not a tiny flat Lego gun either.

1 Like

Taurus .380 in my pocket and glock .40 in truck .380 is to get me back to the truck.

Glock 36

Smith & Wesson Model 29, of course…

1 Like

Try the bersa

1 Like

I’ll check it out. We have a range here that’ll let you try before you buy.

M&P shield 9mm

2 Likes

It’s what the Argentine army carries. Compact but fits my hands

2 Likes

glock 19 for night jobs

.38 Ruger LCR in pocket holster.

If on the hip Ruger Sp101. Gave my Sig 239 a chance, great gun… im a revolver lover tho.

Springfield XD Mod 2 9MM. LAG tactical holster. Best, most comfortable, most custom fit, highest quality holster I’ve ever found. IWB or OWB. Gun physically snaps in. I can shake my holster upside down and gun doesn’t come out. I actually have to pull it out, which I love. They custom mold the curve of the holster per your waist size and which carry position you select. And you can pick any combination of front plate and rear plate colors. You can even choose different thicknesses for the kydex. The outer plate is curved out at the top so you don’t have to point the gun into your body to get it into the holster, and the back side fully covers the slide, so there is no metal contacting your body and no sweat getting onto the slide.

I haven’t been able to find a better holster, at least rigid kydex.

If you want something soft, I’d go with Stealth Gear USA. Expensive, but probably the most amazing soft holster available.

M&P 40 is Awesome

.40 glock 27 gen 4. Or the other woman , as my wife calls her.

I’ve got the M&P shield.
Hey Brodie, I bought the bodyguard for my daughter, it’s cute.

1 Like

Funny. I bought this one for Emma. We don’t have kids so it literally gathered dust on her night stand. Made me sick. Then I kinda fell in love with it.

1 Like

Springfield 9mm, got a amazing crotch holster for it and don’t even know its there

Whatever you carry, just carry. That’s most important. Also, keep one in the chamber at all times. If you don’t, you might as well leave your gun at home, because it’ll be useless when you need it. And train like real life. Target practice is fine, but run through drills safely with a friend in the woods or at an outdoor range. Draw from your holster. Shoot standing. Shoot kneeling. Fire around your vehicle. Duck behind trees and lean out and shoot. Set up fake walls. Do threat drills. Turn, get sights on target, fire, reholster, check your surroundings, get your speed up. There is so much you can do to make sure you are more prepared. All this just goes towards being a responsible gun owner and CCW permit holder. Some stupid people get their CCW’s and screw it up for the rest of us because they don’t train or they are just plain stupid or too emotional to be carrying a gun. Those kinds of people are just as bad or worse for the gun community than the anti-gun left wing party.

3 Likes