Can you tell me what setup this guy has, by looking at his gun?

I was going to order an xjet, but I noticed that his xjet’s venturi device isn’t on the end of his wand, it’s closer to his trigger. Here’s a link to a video of him washing a house.

here’s another vid of him doing a house

That is a jack leg lol. It’s just a XJet with a lance after it. Please don’t wash like this. Wait for the mildew to die instead of blasting it with high pressure. Don’t put a heavy ball valve behind the gun. You only need 6 inches of wand t straighten the stream. These are the types that give us bad names.

I’ve down streamed for 13 years. There’s no way I can wash $600k homes with an x-jet. Plus his process would be an eternity on a $600k home. My opinion only. Not bragging but i’ve washed over 900 homes… There’s absolutely no way you can maneuver around a variety of architectures while toting around a bucket. Oh -it can be done, but what a pain in the ass ( assuming)…I’ve never used an X-jet and never plan on it.

Innocent, thanks for the tips. See, my experience is so limited, I’m unsure as to what chem and soap he’s using. The stuff just melts off the house in seconds.

600k home, nice. Did a 260k home last week and undercharged. Hit em for 265 with no back patio and lots of their wall they wanted me to skip, guess it wasnt too bad. Live and learn. What shafted me was that my surface cleaner broke right before I wanted to start their big driveway, and I have a get r done mentality, so I go out and start wanding it quickly. 3 hrs later…driveway wanded…then I get the bright idea to turn my nozzle from 20 degrees to 35 or so…bam. surface cleaner fixed. Course, this had to happen after I got boned by their driveway…

What happened was I got lucky and a commercial bid landed in my lap, and I over bid it. It’s top was 25 feet off the ground and it’s basically just about 3500 square feet of building with no windows. I quoted them some stupid goddamned price like .50 cents for only this much, only 486.00, .45 cents if you want this done too, 550.00, if u want me to catch this also its .40, so, 700.00…and I’ll catch the far left you didn’t want for .35, and if u want the storefront too, I’ll work for .30.

I really screwed myself I think, it’s a large franchise company. The guy probably looked at that and laughed . My prices reflected a 170.00 lift, I got home and researched how to wash stories into the air and everyone is talking about xjet.

I know it’s bullshit and downstream is essential to any real professional power washer, I should get my ds setup - I have extra cash to.

It was 14 ft to the surface from the ground on some of the stuff, like huge drive thru flat surfaces large trucks can go through.

yea, and remember – it can also damage other things around the house. This guy didn’t pre-soak anything. He soaks the plants after bleaching. By this time he probably has already damaged something else around the house. I pre-saok everything religiously. You have a fence near a house that you’re bleaching and the fence is raw wood. You don’t wet that fence up real good with water, you’'ll spot it up. Same with deck wood that’s —not— been treated. Never get into a habit of soaking plants and wood around the house “after” you’ve applied the bleach. White metal can start getting caustic on you and then you’ve damaged that too.,.You see it start turning orange " watch out " !!! (reply to video above )