Can anyone identify this turbo nozzle?

I got this nozzle when i bought all my equipment. I have no idea what brand it is but I’ve loved it. I cant seem to find it anywhere and need either a replacement or replacement parts. I got a whole bunch of mud it in and took it apart to clean it and lost a tiny piece and now the nozzle doesn’t rotate.

If we cant identify it what other brands would you recommend?

Thanks!

That’s a rotomax. Be sure to put an inline filter on your next one and never pull trigger unless it is pointed down or you will break the ceramic tip

Thanks! Yeah I just found it… for some reason it was under rotary nozzle not turbo, which is why I couldn’t find it. The ceramic tip is what I lost. I guess I need to be more careful with it. The tip may have been broken which is why it wasn’t rotating. Do you have any other recommendations for a replacement? Maybe one thats a little tougher?

I use these and general pump. Stay away from Cat and suttner and everything else is about equal.

http://www.pressuretek.com/paurtu36psi.html

2 Likes

Cool thanks man! I’ll grab one and give it a shot. How do you determine which nozzle # you need?

There are nozzle charts posted all over here and the internet.

1 Like

I’ll check it out then. Wasn’t sure if that was manufacturer specific or not. Thanks bro!

just for future search purposes here is the chart IBS was referring to, and what I used. Hope this helps someone! Dont know why these charts are not posted on distributor websites.

https://www.rockpowerpumptool.com/wp-content/community/uploads/2014/06/nozzle_selection_chart.jpg

1 Like

How much time did you use it before it broke?, did you ever give maintenence to it?

I’ve had it for about 6 months. This is the first time I’ve taken it apart, but I treat all my equipment with wd40 after use to prevent rust. I thought I just had some mud in it which was the only reason I took it apart. It was actually really clean so I think the ceramic piece IBS mentioned was damaged. I’m going to try the one he recommended as they’re the same price, and he has been in the business much longer than I have.

WD40 can break down your O-rings… Try PB blaster it works great and doesn’t breakdown equipment over time.

1 Like

Ill have to get some. Ive noticed that with the o-rings, but theyre cheaper to replace than rusted fittings so I just have a bag of them in my tool box. Ill snag some PB tho and give it a try! Thanks

1 Like