Call a spade a spade?

In a great night out w some some buddys and having to drive by a local SUPER SUCCESCFUL realty office everyday, the main is at bar. In fewer words i say hey, who owns ur buildings cuz it looks like s$&@. He says i know, not me but i have been hounding them ab cleaning it up. Handed him a couple cards and said id happily offer him my services in spring. The guy i speak with says he uses the only local conpany around me. Big business company, hates them. Rather use local boy he cwn trust. Has houses every month he needs washed. Kinda reminds me of @Racer post. Always be ready.

Just didnt know if confronting someone and saying hey, the place u conduct business out of, eventho succesful, looks bad knowing they would agree… was a good move.

1 Like

You won’t know until he hires you. You’re still a long way from a mutually beneficial relationship. I got a question: How the hell do you ride a yam?

Are they more aerodynamic than sweet potatoes?:laughing:

Lol from the motocross days. Always rode Yamaha. Yamahahahaha

1 Like

I definitely would not of used that language when doing business and especially if you don’t know if he was the owner of the property.

Haha i know him on a personal level would def not have used it if i didnt know him like that

1 Like

Knew someone was gonna say that before i even posted this

On a completely unrelated note.

NE ohio over sensitivity alert. We had a meeting at the road department about the phrase “call a spade a spade” a month ago. Dont let anyone tell you it’s racist.