Bypass mode

Hello, I’m setting up my trailer and was needing a bit of help. I want to unload the bypass mode back into the tank so if I get chatty and forget to spray every few minutes I won’t destroy my pump. I’m thinking the “out” oraface is what I’m looking for right?

unknown business name till spring
Richard Griffith
417-239-9963
nixa,mo

Post a picture of your unloader. Chances are it already has a piece of hose that just needs extended to the tank…

Sorry the tape is to stop dust I pulled most off but was working on some shelf’s earlier

Richard Griffith
417-239-9963
nixa,mo

The bottom one on the right is the thermal I believe it has a black 90degree tip

Richard Griffith
417-239-9963
nixa,mo

What machine is that? Looks like the unloader is integrated into the head.

Home depot 4gal dewalt got it for cheap …don’t worry its only a temp having one built into my new trailer but I’m on a waiting list and I have stuff to clean

Grizzly Wash
Nixa, Missouri
Richard Griffith
417-239-9963

That one cant be bypassed, the bypassing takes place internally. You need a pump with a separate unloader.

OK so gonna have to pay attention close huh

Grizzly Wash
Nixa, Missouri
Richard Griffith
417-239-9963

Bypassed to a tank, I meant to say.

Here is a pump with an unloader that bypasses back into the inlet. Just get a longer hose and send it to the tank instead of back through the pump.

Can I buy a new unloader?

Grizzly Wash
Nixa, Missouri
Richard Griffith
417-239-9963

No. Yours is built into the head. The picture above shows a pump with an external unloader.

OK thanks I’ll keep the motor then and buy another pump so I have a backup

Grizzly Wash
Nixa, Missouri
Richard Griffith
417-239-9963

My first machine was the John Deere 4/3800 that Lowes sold with the GX390 engine. When the original junk pump like that one went out I replaced it with a General EZ4040 and never looked back.

That’s what I did too, then I replaced that one with a 4.6 gpm 3000 psi pump. Still have both of them.

So I’m trying to set mine up to bypass to the tank. I need to cap the bottom one with a fitting and get a longer hose and extend it to the tank with a fitting. Correct?