Bought a New Gun Today

I bought this today.
Ruger LCR 38 Special Revolver with Copper Cylinder

I celebrate every Independence day by exercising my 2nd Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms by buying a new firearm. God bless America!

Happy Independence Day (Brexit 1776) to all!

3 Likes

I like it.

I have the .357 version…nice little gun.

I celebrate Independence day in the same way…do it every time I come across a gun that strikes my fancy…which is TOO OFTEN, :grin:

Nice, cylinder pops

1 Like

I almost got the .357 but the copper cylinder called my name. How is the .357 to shoot? It’s a beast I hear.

Curious how the copper plating will hold up to cleaning solvents. Keep us updated. I love rugers.

1 Like

Well, it is not intended to be a range gun…but it is not really much worse than any other snub .357…and it is much easier to carry it. I carry mine in my pocket and it is no problem, Now, I reload and cast bullets, too. So, I really make the loads, the way that I want them… range ammo will always be light bullets and light powder charge to make it more enjoyable to shoot.

This is my .357 with my 180gr cast bullets…my carry ammo. I put the Big Dot Tritium front sight on it…makes old eyes w

1 Like

My next will be a FN Five Seven…Incredible ballistics and quality!

I loved my five seven, but ended up selling it due to finding ammo for it was a pain.

Have had the “Navy” edition .38 LCR for handful of years… great choice. Also have the .22 LR model, it too has been a nice gun.

Got this .44 Special Charter Bulldog last week…sweet little gun.

Had a birthday last week the wife and kids got me the stainless tarus judge magnum

1 Like

I have a blued Judge. Great pistol.

Guess I’ll start taking it to church with me on Sundays now… :frowning:

2 Likes

Dam shame ain’t it…cant even say it’s a first either.