Borrow some pictures please

IMG_3201Hey errybody. all my “after” photos look a bit stripy, kinda like a zebra??

Can anyone recxomend a good website that I can borrow some “after” photos from. My cousin is good with photoshop so He will tweak them a bit… so that it’s not copying or anything.

I just want my customers to see the kind of work I am aiming to do.

Thanks

3 Likes

Here ya go. You can have this gem.

3 Likes

I guess you can have this one too. It’s sure to land you gobs of commercial work.

3 Likes

Be careful Buzz. @squidskc actually stole those pics from his best friend. Well not really his best friend, kinda like an acquaintance. Well, more like a guy he met late one night when they were both having strange feelings and need companionship. Anyway, they had a falling out and Brodie snuck around the corner and snapped these pics. At least that’s the way I heard it.

5 Likes

Last I checked $20 is still $20…

2 Likes

Did somebody say $20?

4 Likes

1 Like

WOW that’s funny! Hey Buzz, your pictures look like crap. Could it have any relevance to your work? But OK, here’s one:

So Buzz, how do you expect to do a good job with your backpack electric PW?

You can aim all you want, my sobrietally challenged friend, but when you shoot with a cap gun you ain’t gonna hit much, you dig? Those pics represent all you’ll ever be able to do with that POS PW. To show pics of other peoples work when you have not a prayer of achieving those results displays an abject failure of character. Show the same respect for your customers that you display for your dolphin friends.

GEEZ! HEY BUZZ, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU’VE DRAWN 47,000 DOLPHINS IN THEIR CONCRETE :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

In all fairness Buzz will be doing better work soon. I mailed him a longer extension cord for his pressure washer so he will be able to clean the backside of houses now. I also sent @squidskc a bottle of visine for his water tank

3 Likes

Here ya go Buzz. You can have these pics.

I told you man it’s like 5000 psi with my zoro degree too. It blasts the crap out of everything! DIRT IS AFRAID OF ME (dolphins are not)

What can’t be cleaned with 5000psi?!

Well I haven’t tried praying yet… I’ll give it a go and get back to you. Do you this that would help me keep a steady hand and reduce the stripes?

I’ve seen people use a pressure washer to draw pictures on dirty concrete… but I’ve never seen anyone sketch an entire Facebook post. My friend you are are an artist!

So do the different colour nozzles make the different colours when you clean? Never seen colours in reverse graffiti before. That’s cool man

Is that pic u posted it best work? I don’t see why u would ask for pictures from other people so u could post as ur work. U saying someone is good at Photoshoping so the there tells me ur gonna make it look as u are doing the work.

Screenshot_20170914-183839-picsay

2 Likes

Save them dolphins. They are almost as tasty as a spotted owl.

2 Likes

Aww man, why can’t you be supportive like @Innocentbystander. That guys sending me a longer power cord to help me up my game

Do customers like nice work vehicles? I found this ones and it has a lift… so people know I can cleanup high (one day). But my cousin can’t crop the logo off this van.

Anyone know how to do that pls?

All My cousin xould manage was to hide most of the van behind a picture of a dolphi. But it looked really fake and unprofessional so I won’t use it

1 Like

Try to use photos from a professional company. I’ve heard bad things about the owner of window gleam

3 Likes