Big like Home Depot or Lowes big...exterior washing...min equip?

Look at this guy’s setup. I took the pic for the forum. It would be nice to have this setup in 4 -5 years . I had just finished a pool patio and driveway gig, and before that I did an apartment job, so I’ve been staying busy with work. I got suckered into a staircase paint job by a slum lord, but I got that underbidded ■■■■■■■■ handled.

I’ll never make a million like this,
So
I’ve been researching what the minimum equipment for cleaning a huge building like home depot would be, exterior…feel free to comment

So I was passing thru a Jack in the Box and saw a huge trailer loaded with power cleaning equipment. He had a massive tank, what looked like a valve panel behind it, on the other side a huge stainless Hydro something was mounted . Behind this, he had a custom built trailer(he built it) - I was so impressed. Never met a glike this. I have a pic of his setup. I will attach.

When I was in school for process technology , I took took this NASA grant weather balloon course . it was a huge jerkoff waste of time , but when we went to palastine to do the launch, there were bona-fide scientists working in the other area, adjacent to where we were streamlining the ■■■■■■ basic stamp code I was responsible for
. I took a break after they left and walked around the base and snuck into the othet area -lots of different types of huge technology for viewing space, large telescopes, a massive gyro meter , all these weird things and I was sneaking around in the dark taking pictures of them, excited as I could be. Must have been over 50 million dollars in that room. I thought about that when I was taking pics of this guy’s stuff. Like its NASA . Heh.

1 Like

I like your story about the science project.

I am a small operator with a 4gpm/4Kpsi machine thart gets pulled out of a vehicle for each job. Believe me, a HD building is not a very challenging project. 4 2 storey walls with lots of open space to haul equipment.

Try to think in terms of “what is the least equipment I can do this job with?”

A soap applicator, a pressure washer and an 18’ extension wand will get you far. The top part by 32’ or 24’ ladder and done.

Sorry for the late response.

Thank you for stopping by my thread, OPM. So, you and I can both relate in the sense we have the 4gpm/4kpsi machine that we tote around. These larger home depot jobs seem more about who you know, and if you fit that bill, making it worth whoever’s while to give you the contract.

All the best,
Norman

:open_mouth: