Be careful on Halloween with your kids

Had an 8 year kid get hit by a car 30 feet from my kids and me. It sucked. Flew him to hospital. I guess worried about brain injury. He wasn’t visibly effed up but not great eaither. Be careful tonight with your kids. It scared us all.

2 Likes

My ex gf who is a freaking idiot (teenage love) didn’t keep an eye on her kids tonight and they ran in front of my car on the main road in town tonight. She gave ME a dirty look! Sigh

We seen a few kids just run in front of cars while lazy parents lagged behind too busy to pay attention. Pissed me off something fierce but Sarah made me promise not to yell at strangers before we left the house. Another Thing that drove me insane was every time people got candy no one said thankyou but my daughter.

2 Likes

It’s sometimes hard to watch multiple kids especially on Halloween when they are just running around having fun. This kid at 8 should know better than to run into street and the driver said she was watching a different child in the opposite side if the street when the kid ran in front if her. Sometimes you can’t prevent it. I just wanted to remind everyone it’s always possible. My kids are still pulled in a wagon thank God. I hope you all have a safe holiday.

1 Like

K.j. was with her 2 friends. Before we left the house we went over the rules. Stay in sight at all times. We cross streets as a group and I lead. Say trick or treat an say thankyou. 3 girls ages 5 6 7. They did an amazing job and cleaned up on the candy. I agree though at age 8 you should know better. Then again I’m 36 and I still do dumb stuff all the time.

2 Likes

Trunk or treat is the safe way to go

1 Like

,Thats the way it should be. I have a 9 7 6 and 3 year old. Same thing hear no one would say thank you except for my kids. Even my 3 year old has better manners then most of the kids around here. It is a sad world we live in!

Completely disagree Trunk or Treat is 1000 times more dangerous in my eyes. There is no screening done to decide who gets to come to the parking lot its not supervised by police and in my honest opinion doing that is herding the cattle for any of these crazies out there.

not in my area now you in the hood might be so… Mine parents all around watching… kicking azzs that need kickin and turn away