Anyone ever tried one of these

My wife bought this and paid $80 for it lol

I see I’ll have to get fittings to even make it work. Just wondering if anyone has tried one and how it worked.

@anon1966941

Is that a safety built into the grip like a pistol would have? That’s a good brand, but it looks like a cheap electric one like at home depot.

Yeah it’s a safety. The guy said when he went to the archer training that the instructor bragged about how this gun was unbreakable so someone in the class talked him to going to the third story and throwing the gun out the window onto the concrete below. He said they went down and got the gun which had some deep gashes in it, they plugged it up and it worked flawlessly. It’s pretty well built.

1 Like

Can only imagine it will be awkward washing all day with the weight of the hose hanging in the front. Most of my guys wrap a prussic cord about 3 feet back from the gun and hook it to a carabiner on their belt. Let us know how it works

1 Like

They had an article on that gun in our local farm magazine. Supposed to reduce operator fatigue because the trigger is in the back of the grip. Theoretically the pressure pushes it back into your hand which keeps the trigger on, meaning less squeezing. Not sure how much pressure you need to be pushing for it to function that way, but I am thinking that the low pressure used in house washing might not do the trick.

That is exactly what the guy she bought the gun from said. He said it’s designed that once started, it requires basically no force to keep squeezed.

Guess I’ll gwt the thing plumbed and at least try it. I threw it in the floor board two werks ago and that’s where it’s laid.

Can’t find ANY fittings that will adapt to this gun. Must be proprietary to Karcher.

Search for m22 fittings. They are typical on karcher

Thank you

Got them on order. Thanks again.

Let us know how it works please. I almost pulled the trigger on one yesterday! No pun intended :wink:

1 Like

^^^ I see what you did there. lol

Well…the m22 fittings didn’t work either. Ugh!

Sounds like a good time to throw it away

Yeah I just called the place we bought it from and explained I had an expensive paper weight. They said to drop it off that they would fully rig it up and drop it off to me at my next jobsite.

1 Like

That’s nice of them. But are they willing to do that every time you need to replace that fitting?

1 Like

They took care of me. They put adapters on there to fit the standard fittings, and threw in quick connects, too - free of charge. That’s good customer service.

1 Like

This gun is horrible! Fatigues your hand really bad and will wear a blister on your thumb. Don’t waste your money.

Should have thrown it away lol

1 Like