Anybody add any other services to their list?

Looking to possibly add some more services this season if possible to keep me even busier. Couple things i have considered are gutter-buddy installing, masonry sealing homes/patios and possibly acid washing. I have hot and cold equipment and an extra trailer for mounted setups if i need more room. Any other ideas? what other services have you guys found really boom?

What do you currently offer?

Gutter clean outs are pretty profitable for us in the fall.

Add-ons for power washing jobs include exterior window cleaning with WFP (and interior if requested- but that’s more of separate service than an “add-on” imo) and gutter whitening.

I had wanted to add roof cleaning for quite awhile, but the more I researched it, the more of a headache it appeared to be. And besides, I work solo 90% of the time, so making sure I have a “ground man” on those jobs would be another obstacle. Also, I’ve been booked up so much from our other services, I would have a difficult time giving proper attention to one more service, both in regards to being well equipped, and marketing it enough to get a ROI for the new equipment.

In regards to any future add-ons I contemplate: I don’t want to be the guy that’s constantly chasing the ‘more profitable’ carrot on a stick, while ignoring the banquet of very profitable work already in front of me. So any future add-ons will need to fit these criteria:

1. Be low-investment (of both time and money)
  2. Fill a part of our calendar we have difficulty currently filling
  3. Be on par or better $/hr than our current services
1 Like

what does “wfp” stand for? Also, what do you use for gutter whitening?

1. Water Fed Pole
  2. Gutter Grenade from pressuretek.com

ohhh We have a wfp but never really thought about using it for windows… ladder and a squeegy seemed like a more logical thing for us lol what do you guys usually charge per window?

Not sure you’re thinking of the same thing as me. This is what I mean:

https://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/water-fed-poles.html

They’re designed specifically for window cleaning, and use purified water for a spot-free rinse.