Another noob. Wow this place is informative!

Thanks. I JUST filed my DBA with the court. Still waiting to hear back from an insurance agent

I like you already.

1 Like

Lol. Thanks. I have an agent meeting me in an hour. Just left CPAs office. I’m running around like crazy trying to get all my ducks in a row.

1 Like

So you admit you know almost nothing about pressure washing and that you are not an expert.

Just stop, man.

Stop asking or responding to questions? Stop feeding the trolls?

Do you really feel that this is productive at this point? You just went onto his summary and found his first post to argue more. How is this bettering the community forum, yourself, or the industry? That’s why we are here, not to argue about foolishness.

1 Like

When people crave attention above all else, this is what they do when they dont get it. It can be negative if need be but it just has to be streaming in. This is typical.

Idk if you have heard but this forum is haunted.

:ghost:!!!

2 Likes

Lol I’m on board.

1 Like

Stop starting fights with everyone.

You are kidding me right? I have been the brunt of the attacks and you have been a leading cause. Please quit pointing fingers and examine your own actions.

Lol I didn’t say a word until after the fact and you got into it with 4 or 5 other people all on your own. In fact the day I got into it with you I didnt say a word until you started mouthing off at brodie. Dont go blaming it on me now. Man up kitten.

Could you please stop saying I did things and point to actual posts where I did the things that you said. Also what do you consider mouthing off? Could you please point or quote exactly what you are talking about?

What do you mean man up? You keep telling me to man up and it is making me feel as though you have some deep rooted issues with proving you are masculine. You seem obsessed with masculinity. Could you be attracted to it?

I give up. I won’t be the scapegoat in trollgate 2017. Besides watching you argue with everyone constantly is getting old fast. Also I can’t seem to be able to keep my mouth shut. So this will be the part where I leave for awhile. Wish you guys the best. Except for you awsometroll, you can eat a dick!
Classy exit … stage right!

Leave right when you are requested to prove your point, and once I mention your obsession masculinity you tell me to “eat a ■■■■!”

Are you sure you are not attracted to men? I mean if you want to suck a ■■■■ dude, then suck a ■■■■. I don’t know what else to tell you.

Can’t everyone just ignore the people they don’t like? Both parties / sides are making this place irritating and I’m not even a veteran member.

2 Likes

Neither is that @Sharpe guy. He’s a self confessed noob a month ago and now hes a veteran. You could be one too.

That person quit our forum becuse of you. All you could do to respond was call him a homosexual. Shame on you.