Adding pressure washing services... is it possible?

Hey guys, so I own a window cleaning company, but I plan on adding pressure washing services to my customers. However right now I’m working out of a car ( hatch back) I know it’s not ideal but it’s all I have until I can get a truck. My question is do you think it’s possible to offer pressure washing services out of a car? Obliviously it’s not ideal or practical but is it possible? As soon as I can upgrade I will but I can’t right now.

Thanks
Brian

Nope.

How about a different perspective? I use a Simpson Mega Shot that WILL fit into a hatchback. My primary business is windows, and I had to invest in a few accessories as well. I DO find limitations, and will upgrade to much more powerful setup soon. The problem is a bigger rig will require a trailer or van.

I mean, sure, anything is possible. The first thing that comes to mind is the impression that it may give off. Pro washers have pro rigs that are capable of doing what needs to be done in an efficient and effective manner. I’m sue you could find a way to make everything fit in the car but…

Just cuz you can doesn’t mean you should.

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/community/uploads/2015/03/The-most-overloaded-vehicles-of-all-times.1__880.jpg

2 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

What make and model car? Can it pull a small trailer?

This is my old tow rig. It had the 100hp Yaris/Echo 1.5 L and stick-shift.

Oh, btw, I never towed it with more than 10-15 gallons in the buffer tank

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Infinity Where did you get that small trailer? I’m looking for one to get soon to tow with my Prius because I’m currently squeezing everything into the back with the seats folded down.

I use my '91 Honda Civic as an “enclosed” equipment trailer. I pull it behind my F250. As soon as I learn photo-shop I’ll include a picture.

1 Like

This looks like our local Thumbtack guy!

Craigslist

I’m digging that diamond plate lol

1 Like

You follow this guy on YouTube? He charged $70 for a single story house wash and $120 for two story. He has since gone back to a 9 to 5 and does his lawns in between. I wonder why, lol?