8 GPM Setup For Sale

I’m selling my truck mounted 8 GPM setup. It’s a Honda GX690 with Udor 8 GPM, 3500 PSI pump (fed with double 1" lines off a 1-1/2" pipe) and Zeromatic unloader, (285 hours on the machine), a 225 gallon buffer tank, 35 gallon chem tank. (Hose reels are not included)

The truck is a 1995 F150 4x4 5-speed with a flatbed and custom built ladder rack. 125,000 miles on the truck. I have sign boards mounted on the ladder rack as well, and they can go with the truck at no charge if the buyer wants them. (You’ll just need to have new vinyls made for them)

Asking $6500.00 O.B.O for the whole thing. Not willing to separate truck and equipment at this time.

I’ll post pictures ASAP

Please PM me for more info.

Thank you!

1 Like

Send me pics

I’ll text them to you momentarily.
Thank you!

Where the pics at?

Per some good advice from a VERY trusted source, I revised the price to $6500.00 O.B.O.

1 Like

A few details:
Machine has always had non-ethanol fuel.
The small tank in the pictures is an antifreeze tank. I’m keeping it, but the valve/union stays for easy hookup.
The plumbing is set up so you can also run a smaller machine when necessary (there’s a separately valved 3/4" outlet just past the double feed fittings).

Truck:
New heavy duty radiator was installed last year (at 120k miles)
Rear view camera installed at 122k (works with parking lights, not just reverse)
New MSD ignition, as well as plugs and wires were installed at about 121k
New Michelin tires (sized per door sticker) were installed at 120k
Has AC, but has a leak somewhere in the system
4x4 works great

The brake light is on in the picture because I have the parking brake set.

Just to let everyone know, I’m selling this because I’m going back to a 5.5 trailer mounted setup. I’m not in a bind, I’m not in a rush, I won’t give this equipment away. We all know how good a deal this is, so please don’t waste your time or mine if you’re not truly interested or if you’re just gonna try to lowball me…(We all know how we all feel about lowballers, right? LOL)

Thanks guys!

1 Like

can I ask why you would downgrade from 8 to 5.5? I dream of being able to get an 8gpm setup one day

1 Like

Sure! I’m in a mountainous area with lots of old, slow wells. I ALWAYS track my “on scene time” and make a file for each customer, so I’m able to track how long a given job takes, etc. Many, MANY times I’ve taken 2 or 3 hours to do a 45 minute job because I’ve had to wait on water. That same job might take me 1 to 1.25 hours with my “slower” 5.5 machine, but which one is ACTUALLY quicker? The way I have that truck set up, I don’t really have room for both machines, and 95% of my work is single family residential, so I figure I might as well sell the the 8 and just stick with the 5.5.

In all truth, I keep going back and forth about selling it, and I may just pull the equipment and sell only truck because I really do love my 8…except for those times when I’m cursing the name of whoever dug the 1 or 2 GPM (REALLY) well that I’m hating as I watch water trickle into my cavernous buffer tank!

1 Like

In all honesty I’d stick a 5.5 gpm pump and a new pulley on there and keep rolling with it

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea! I may do that if it doesn’t sell.

Your advice is always top notch…Thank you!

Its not always top notch but it’s free

6 Likes

LOL. Free, but always highly valued and very much appreciated!

1 Like

I agree with Innocent. I’d keep it. I have to turn down a lot of jobs between us because I can’t get my rig with trailer into. Lot of these mountain homes have long twisty roads and drives as you know. I’d keep it and ditch the 225 tank and either put 2 275’s side by side or at least a 330 tote. That would actually free you up some room. 330 is 48 by 42 by 54" tall.

This a fair deal. The machine with those hours easily worth 2500, plumbing and tank - 250, ladder rack $500, means they’re getting the truck for $3200. For someone getting into the business, this is a steal.

1 Like

Second notch down?