4 nozzle WW Classic with 5GPM

Just bought a used WW Classic with a 4 nozzle bar on it. He was running it with an 8 gpm machine and I’m only running a 5 gpm, and with the 4 2502 nozzles on my gauge was only showing about 900psi but was still cleaning my driveway decently and didn’t leave much striping that I could tell. Would it be better to try and get some 25015 nozzles or just plug 2 of the ports so I don’t have to use such small nozzles? Thanks, I know this is fairly basic stuff just wanted to see if anyone had experience with that.

Also got it for $200 which seems like a steal to me lol, he also gave me some simple cherry, and dsr49 which i haven’t heard of but is apparently a wood restorer.

You have to use the tips that fit the volume that your machine puts out.

Plug 2 holes and see what that does…should be better.

I haven’t used the DSR 49 but the DSR 50 works as advertised. Both come from Powerwash.com

You can try running 4 25015’s, but may have issues with them clogging because of the small size.

Jim’s right, you can plug two holes… but I dont think 2502’s would be the best choice. At 5GPM, 2503’s will produce around 2800 PSI.

I have 4 nozzle bar, and a 5.5 2500 PSI pressure washer… i use 2 25035 tips and have the other two plugged.

You can get 1/4 brass plugs at home depot.

Good fine. Plug 2 of the holes or just get a 2 nozzle bar for about $65 and keep this one as a spare.

Thanks all for the input, got some plugs tonight at home depot. They only had galvanized steel so hopefully that won’t corrode over time. May try smaller plugs one day but I feel like I’ll be fine with just the 2

I used .5 gallon less from and 40° tips. Keeps edges cleaner and transitions smoother.

Try 4025 tips with it…if pressure is too high go to 1503s. Two 2502s will slow you down and run too high a pressure matching flow to psi will allow machine to hover smoothly across surface and give you fastest production time.