2017 Pressure Washing Convention and Trade Show

The HUGE Convention 2017 is going down in New Orleans!

The venue is phenomenal. We get $119 a night with no resort fee right in the heart of the city.
Ticket sales are brisk and the trade show is selling out quickly. Don’t miss the most informative and exciting pressure washing show on the planet in 2017!

The wifey says we’re definitely going. It’ll be our first convention.

1 Like

It’s gonna knock your socks off.
Come early and stay later- there’s way too much to do and see!

We’ve never been to new orleans so I’m sure we’ll bring the kids and stay a week. Do some salt water fishing while we’re there. My wife and boys love salt water fishing!

How would you compare this show to the GIE?
I looked at the layout, and there didn’t seem to be a large vendor section.

THAT is a SMOKING HOT WIFE!!!
I had one just like that 40 years ago and she is still hot at 63…

Lol thanks! She’d kill me if I told her age but our oldest son is 19. This pic was last summer on our family vacation to Florida. But I agree, my wife is beautiful and an awesome person.

I don’t know what the GIE is, so I’m not sure.

Green industries expo. Takes place yearly in Louisville Kentucky.

Oh, gotcha.

Hello Thad can you elaborate what this convention is about, interested but never been, I noticed there’s a different price on the site for $99, is that per night?

This convention is about building a streamlined, efficient, profitable service business. The focus is on pressure washers and window cleaners but we always have landscapers, painters, contractors, etc. who attend for the business-building classes.

Early tickets are $99. That will go up soon.
Rooms at the New Orleans Marriott are $119 a night for us.

Is there equipment give away there too? We’re really looking forward to it. Hopefully we’ll learn alot and get to see various equipment too.

Yes, big trade show with great prices and lots of giveaways.

Come early and enjoy some of the amazing family fun that New Orleans has to offer.

Swamp excursions, plantation tours, river boat dinners, and more right from the lobby of the Marriott!

https://joieful.com/program/thehugeconvention

I just purchased spots for my wife and I. Look forward to the convention and meeting everyone.

1 Like

This is the last weekend to save big on convention tickets with the Early Saver Discount.
Get yours!

Save even more with a two-pack or five-pack!

We still need to book oir rooms at the hotel. Flights too. Need to get on that before the rooms are gone.

They’re going quickly.
Get yours here:

https://aws.passkey.com/go/cfa15a6e

Today is the last day to get Early Saver discount tickets to the biggest, most exciting window cleaning and pressure washing event in the world.