2 step set up

What tank setup are you using for 2 stepping? I’ve got 2-15 gallon tanks in the bed of my truck with valves on them. I have to walk back every time to switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Pressure Washing Resource mobile app

Hi West,

I currently am In a similar situation with chemical app. Having to walk back and switch= loss in production I’ve been trying diff ways to down stream at high pressure at shut off/on at the wand. But no luck yet that I’m pleased with. There’s a pro here that uses a x-jet to two step. I’m still unsure if that’s a ideal fix either. They all work but all have there own positive and negative to production.

You can do remote controlled ball valves too.

Trey,
Where could we get a remote setup like that? I’ve found two remote systems but they cost a pretty penny and most pro’s say to just stick with doing it manually. But ball valves are diff. from solenoids so I’m interested.

Question… when you guys say 2 stepping… is that mixing 2 chemicals or using one after another…

Hydro chem has a remote for 2 and 3 soaps for around $2000, two step washing means you apply soap one and then soap two on top then rinse.

Sent from my iPhone using Pressure Washing Resource

With a dual lance wand downstream your acidic soap and upstream your 2 nd soap. That will shave a few trips.
Leave the injector in the acidic mix. It will only drawl when kicked to low pressure.
You’ll have to go back to turn the 2nd soap on/off but you can leave the the injector in place.

Aaron Easter
5AlarmMobilePW
Oklahoma City Metro
Fleet Washing

1 Like

Upstream with high pressure*

Aaron Easter
5AlarmMobilePW
Oklahoma City Metro
Fleet Washing

@aeast54 I’m in okc too. I’m fixing to start a small business in case I county, maybe I could exchange some free labor for training and advice

Hey man. I sold my business back in 16. I’d be more than happy to walk you through some of my techniques. I would probably enjoy it. If you want to hit my house and walks (if you have a surface cleaner) for some training, I’d gladly show you the ropes.

405-338-5926
Aaron

1 Like

Ok thanks man. I dnt have a setup yet but am structuring my plan as we speak. You know anyone in okc?

I sold it to Jerry Ogle. He’s washing and may be looking to sell his business. I’m sure he take some free labor lol.

‭+1 (405) 808-1445‬

1 Like